I do believe that while a cream will not make you look ten years younger instantly, it can help, not only slow down the aging process of the skin but prime your skin and help prepare the canvas to transform your look to the one you may want for as long as your day lasts. Meaning, you can use products that will plump up your skin, fill in those lines before you apply your makeup, for that evening out and feel good about it.
Wearing makeup can make you feel better about yourself, just as you choose your clothes. Yes, it can change your mood temporarily but so is life. Little things like having a coffee, reading a good book, a chat with a friend too, but something that some call frivolous and artificial can also, and why not? I’m not saying you should wear makeup nor am I pushing you to feel empowered just by your looks, but if you choose to and like to indulge in little pleasures and pamper yourself using beauty products, I’m right behind you sharing my scouting finds.
This is the deal; I tried the latest beauty New DimensionTransformative Collection by Estēe Lauder and I’m impressed. Of course, I love the packaging, they are masters at this, but also the offerings to help transform your look a teeny bit, so that you look fresh-faced with plumper skin and with the all-new rage “contour kits.”
About the collection and my take:
New Dimension helps create beautiful contours and a visibly more defined facial shape:
- After carefully reading the instructions, not that I needed them so much or ever read them, I liked the results. The contouring took some playing with because I overdid it, but when I finally was able to use the right amount, which was just a touch, I really liked the results. I could highlight just the right amount so that my face looked fresh and the features I wanted to stand out did, and it looked quite natural too considering it is obvious was wearing makeup.
New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum – is a concentrated formula that helps define the look of your contours to help lift the look of cheeks and the jawline by improving both visible volume and structure. SRP: $89.00, 30ml
– It’s like a primer and it did fill in some lines and made my skin a tad plumper. This also helped the contour formulas glide on and easy to blend.
New Dimension Expert Liquid Tape – is a precision treatment that targets and helps give a tighter feel to key facial contours. It helps firm, tone and give a more sculpted, lifted look around eyes. SRP: $70.00, 15ml
– Happy camper with this one! It did tighten my skin bit, especially around my eyes, so they looked much less tired. I squint a lot and well, this little helper is my friend now!
New Dimension Shape + Sculpt Face Kit – is an all-in-one contouring duo that instantly creates an ideal facial framework with two coordinated cream shades. The neutral tones make contouring mistake-proof every time. SRP: $50.00
– I overdid it the first time, so be cautious and go light until you create the look you want.
– an eye contour kit that helps create ideal eye shape and appearance. SRP: $40.00
-Cool! Again, just a bit goes a long way. Loved how easy it was to blend and didn’t crease.
Here you have it. Perfect for the upcoming holidays, especially for those parties coming up!
Full disclosure: Neither the author nor On Life and Hope y todo lo demás, received compensation from the brands mentioned in the article.The author received samples and her opinions are hers only.