It’s past midnight and the calm has taken over. This is a good time for reflection, to plan the day ahead and make sure you try your best to make tomorrow better:
- Wake up and think about something positive.
- Meditate for five minutes.
- Check your to-do list and get going. Don’t allow yourself to be sidetracked.
- Do something nice for yourself.
- Be kind.
- Take a break and just breathe.
- Don’t rush and try to stay on task.
- Be present and don’t let your mind wander into negative territory.
- Before bed, think of all the positive things in your day and postpone worry.
- Repeat all above.