You don’t have to spend a fortune to make your friend or loved one happy. There are plenty of gifts that she will appreciate. Some timeless, some she wouldn’t indulge in herself. And no, unless she asks for an iron, which I doubt, don’t go there. It’s more than pasé and may very well be taken as an insult.
My browsing took me to these:
- IL Bisonte Classic Crossbody Bag Timeless, yet bright and modern in super soft leather that looks better in time.
- Uno de 50 Heaven on Earth Very modern and striking jewelry. Fun designs.
- Basic Brush Collection by Bobbi Brown. The best quality brushes in the market that last forever.
- Sundance Cashmere Poncho Page Cashmere Poncho Cozzy cashmere poncho. Easy to wear on those cool days and works great for travel, light and easy to pack.
- Make it Happen Pullover by Sundry at ANTHROPOLOGIE. A happy sweater with a good message to uplift anyone.
- IL Bisonte planner For those who still need to write things down, this leather planner is not only beautiful but awesome feel. Great quality leather wich again will look better as it weathers.
- Baggu Drawstring Purse Caramel Vey light leather, soft and cute bucket bag.
- Rose Spa Collection by AERIN A Spa at home and a gift for the senses. Pure happiness at home. Just light a few candles and this is bliss!
- Not so UGG by UGG Carmela The not so UGG, UGGS! They are not only comfy and warm but now they are a bit more tailored. Happy feet!
- Capri Blue Iridescent Jar Candle at Anthropologie Capri blue makes the best scents and candles. My favorite is VOLCANO scent. They last and the scent is clean, bright and not overwhelming. Last for a long time and when done, you can use it to keep jewelry.