May you seek to be the best you can be so the world catches on and it spreads the hope and peace we all need:
- Be honest in everything you do.
- Be realistic and reach just as far as you can without becoming frustrated.
- Cherish your relationships and prove how much you care.
- Listen and speak your mind.
- Share the best of you with those around you.
- Be patient and understanding.
- Don’t condemn without walking in other people’s shoes.
- Savor every moment.
- Allow time to meditate and change those things you are not happy with.
- Be considerate.
- Find a reason every day, every month, every year, to wake up in the morning.
- Accept apologies and apologize when due.
- Respect others feelings.
- Hug your loved ones just because.
- Don’t mislead people even if you think their feelings may be hurt. It will save the other person time and allow them to get over it.
- Say “thank you” and “please.”
- Prioritize so you don’t stress out and miss a thousand deadlines.
- Have a “It is what it is” attitude. Life will often, in the worst of times, figure itself out without you spending needless time angered.
- Be yourself even when you fear others will oppose you.
- Try something new every day. This will keep your mind guessing and the newness will keep away dangerous boredom.
- Treat yourself with love and care.
- Live with passion!
- Face the day with courage and remember this doesn’t mean there is the absence of fear. They go hand in hand.
And above all, make the best of “your life” and it will spill onto others, making others as happy as yourself.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!